Combat trainig hacks.
Hey, I want to use a hostHacks/wallhack against bots, I see in the game edit, it say VAC on/off. I doent want to risk getting banned, soo I ask here first.
1. Will VAC start when I start the game?
2. when I take off vac on combat training will it really be off?
3. and is there a host trainer/wallhack made for combat training?
And I have not searched the forum, and I guess that it will be a Thread that has these questions. And sry for bad english
1. Will VAC start when I start the game?
2. when I take off vac on combat training will it really be off?
3. and is there a host trainer/wallhack made for combat training?
And I have not searched the forum, and I guess that it will be a Thread that has these questions. And sry for bad english



