LightbulbHack For All PB's-Hack Universal...

Posts 76–90 of 118 · Page 6 of 8
Cara, eu estou tentando descobrir, qual arquivos tem que Debugar.....

Sei que tem que ser o PointBlank.exe mais um aquivo .dll do jogo, e se eu não me angano tem que debugar tambm .dll do Xtrap, quem pode responder isso pra nois é o DAVE, perguntem pra ele qual aquivos ele Debuga para Montar o hack!

Agradeço a Ajuda de todos, aqui ninguem em especial vai se dar bem, mais sim todos os Brasileiros que jogam PointBlank

YouCan_nabis
yeap...

Nice idea !

gogo create a hack like that !

we need =D
-1, but if you make the rounds, trainers, etc. for each version of pb (which principle the impossible, even with people from other countries) have chyut Do not publish weekly updates! pb and develops epat my mozg111 for the year as many locations! and will continue, I am sure that the program will have potential, but the forces on its content simply will not find
Hi Point blank Point blank turk turk server, playing and looking for a hack I could not find could you help me?
I agree. I want a PB Brazil hack
Here is a proof of how to make Hacks for All PB

I Agree Add Uae xD

I Like This 1
Quote Originally Posted by proof16 View Post
I agree. Add the turkey
up up up!..
yes, i agree with your opinion
Posts 76–90 of 118 · Page 6 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?