ExclamationAlterIwnet Down?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
AlterIwnet Down?
Well I Recently Tryed To Make A Dedicated Server (And Failed) But Then I Reinstalled Alter And When I Load It Says "This Built Of Modern Warfare 2 Is No Longer Valid For Online Play" Also It Lets Me Press Ok And There Is No Server List And When I Put The Modd Console Code It Says Disc Failed... Help Me Please
Links/Screenies
http://img402.imageshack.us/i/lookd.png/
http://img836.imageshack.us/i/errorjp.png/
http://img849.imageshack.us/i/agian.png/
Im able to play on it. I dont know why you shouldn't. What version you on?
Idk But Help Meh Out...
delete bootstrap folder
cache.xml
cache folder
run iw4mp.exe as admin and it should work fine
Delete your cache.XML and bootstrap folder then restart the game. Also enable updates in some config..

Edit: 1 sec to slow..
I Did That But Still Get Error Of Disc
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?