Hellp..

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by d4rkr4y View Post
I told you close this fuckin topic its fixed endc this bullshit "

ill fuckin smack u in your head
Why do I always get that response when I try to help people around here? If I would go undercover everyone would love me for helping them..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Why do I always get that response when I try to help people around here? If I would go undercover everyone would love me for helping them..
i dont mean to ... you work for aiw yh why r u on here ? so everything can get banned within the day ?
Quote Originally Posted by d4rkr4y View Post
i dont mean to ... you work for aiw yh why r u on here ? so everything can get banned within the day ?
You are so fucking retarded it hurts. It is quite possible that he is here to help brainless saps like you to get alteriw working? The people who are too lazy to go do basic trouble shooting? This is a free website, and nothing is stopping anybody from signing up.
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us