[Help]Tray[Solved]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[Help]Tray[Solved]
Hi guyes,

I need some help.

I want to create a app that shows the little icon on the right on the taskbar NOT the big one but little one.. Such like if there is a update available....

If usefull.code = working Then
Me.Give = Give.Thanks.Rep to
Dim to As Integer = "Author"
End If

A VB language ^

SkinnLaw
It's called a notifyIcon. You can create it at runtime or add one from the toolbox. Set it's visibility to true...etc etc
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
It's called a notifyIcon. You can create it at runtime or add one from the toolbox. Set it's visibility to true...etc etc
Thanks Helped me alot
Marked solved. Any niggas be postin', I'll be deletin'
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Marked solved. Any niggas be postin', I'll be deletin'
/req close
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?