1v1 For fun

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
1v1 For fun
Gotta regain my skill by doing several 1v1s....
So sign up here
its for fun
don't post results
I suck atm -_-
MEEEEEEEEE
IGN?

oh heres my stats
Legit or Not: Legit
Rank: CSM1
KDR: 2.08 (tower in SV on CTF)

actully i dont feel like playing
Quote Originally Posted by [TROLL]RonaldMcdonald View Post
MEEEEEEEEE
IGN?

oh heres my stats
IGN: -_Nocme_-
Legit or Not: Legit
Rank: CSM1
KDR: 2.08 (tower in SV on CTF)

actully i dont feel like playing
kk leme add u
Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
can i join? i run WOGL A C
K run AC
I'll play you
gib me yo ign
Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
K run AC
I'll play you
gib me yo ign
you still with that ac stuff lol aint recordng enough
mudafoo i play you right afterwards
I'll play but noob doesn't like me

Still thinks I hack when I don't /fp

BTW, saw you in pumpjack and in ghost town.
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
I'll play but noob doesn't like me

Still thinks I hack when I don't /fp

BTW, saw you in pumpjack and in ghost town.
Didn't play ghost town.........
Quote Originally Posted by John Jack View Post
Didn't play ghost town.........
Not ghsot town.

That big map w/ the nexon trucks. I forgot and the tanks.
i know whitch ur talkin bout the one with stairs all the way up three floors?
I played shortfuse
zzz did so bad -_-
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us