C++ Compilers

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
C++ Compilers
Just a very short question.

I just started learning C++, and I couldn't figure out which C++ compiler is good. I tried Visual C++ but it wasn't working correctly, so are there any other good C++ compilers?

Thanks.
MS Visual C++ 2008 Express is good.

You should be asking why it didn't work, instead of another compiler.

What was wrong with it?
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
MS Visual C++ 2008 Express is good.

You should be asking why it didn't work, instead of another compiler.

What was wrong with it?
I reinstalled VC++ and now it works =)
If you do not like VC++, you can use DevC++, it is an abandoned project, but works perfectly.
VC++ 2008 is what i use. It is real good and simple, and it can help with things like seeing class members and struct members
Visual studio not too long ago cost $250. Now it's free.
However, if you don't like it, use DevC++
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us