Which Graphics Card?
It's time for a new Graphics Card, my current 8800 GTS is quite old and I cannot even play the Crysis 2 MP Demo smooth. Please give me your advice on a new Graphics Card 
Budget: $200 - $275 (preferably below $250)
My rig:
It will be used for gaming mostly (CoD/BF/Crysis 2 etc), and I want it to run new games decent (Medium) for the next 3+ years![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I was thinking of one of these, but I have no idea really
If you have a better deal for me, tell me! (And is it a good time to buy a new Graphics Card now, due 3D coming up?)
AMD Radeon HD6850
Zotac GeForce GTX 460 1GB

Budget: $200 - $275 (preferably below $250)
My rig:
- CPU: Intel i5 750 (Quad)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte P55-UD3
- Memory: 4GB (DDR3)
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
- Operating System: Windows Ultimate 7 64 Bit
It will be used for gaming mostly (CoD/BF/Crysis 2 etc), and I want it to run new games decent (Medium) for the next 3+ years
![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
I was thinking of one of these, but I have no idea really
If you have a better deal for me, tell me! (And is it a good time to buy a new Graphics Card now, due 3D coming up?)AMD Radeon HD6850
Zotac GeForce GTX 460 1GB

