Gas Prices

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Gas Prices
FUCKING gas prices are making everything cost more. Flame and rage mode ON.
Costs almost 4 bucks here
Its around $2.07 Per liter here
To the people in the U.S.

We got so much Gas and oil in this country it's crazy.
Thing is it's cheaper to buy it from the sand nigs,
rather then build refineries, hire pros to drill, dodge lawsuits from eco fags.
Well the Middle east is one large cluster fuck right now..
so we're pretty much in shit city unless we start utilizing what we got in Montana and Dakota, Unfortunately it will take about 4 years to even pull a substantial amount of crude..I don't even know what to think at this point mens.
Thank God I have a the car I have...only takes 30 bucks to fill up for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Thank God I have a the car I have...only takes 30 bucks to fill up for me.
Usually about 35 for me,
but I noticed a jump to 39 lastnight..
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Usually about 35 for me,
but I noticed a jump to 39 lastnight..
50 for meh.

:/ Gas prices are bullshit. Went up 30 cents in less than a week.
fuck! now i have to walk.
Yeah, their getting pretty bad. they'll go back down again though.
Wish we could go back like a couple years when gas was only like $0.50 per gallon.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us