Exclamation[REQUEST]Pro Gun Modeler

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUEST]Pro Gun Modeler
I am making a FPS Game too as Zane is.The only thing is, Is that i am a shitty Modeler.I can Do the coding,Level designs some.I need a dedeicated modeler.
These are the features i have so far for my game is

*Features*
Deathmatch
TeamDeath Match
Capture the flag
StoryMode
Zombie Mode
High Graphics
HUD/Ammo/health/armor/Radar
Vehhiles

*WORKING ON*
Working on Level Designs
Need Gun modeler
Coding some custom features
more vehciles

To contact me my email is

MSN:chadwyoung32505@hotmail0.com
YAHOO:chadwyoung32505@yahooo2.com


Quote Originally Posted by zatchbell3 View Post
I am making a FPS Game too as Zane is.The only thing is, Is that i am a shitty Modeler.I can Do the coding,Level designs some.I need a dedeicated modeler.
These are the features i have so far for my game is

*Features*
Deathmatch
TeamDeath Match
Capture the flag
StoryMode
Zombie Mode
High Graphics
HUD/Ammo/health/armor/Radar
Vehhiles

*WORKING ON*
Working on Level Designs
Need Gun modeler
Coding some custom features
more vehciles

To contact me my email is

MSN:chadwyoung32505@hotmail0.com
YAHOO:chadwyoung32505@yahooo2.com


No one will help you intill you show them proof you made this.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us