Post[DILEMMA]ALMOST DONE

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[DILEMMA]ALMOST DONE
Sooo..... Thanks to Atomic,
I fixed my problem and my hacks work fine...


and they r sick... except i still d/c 2 seconds have combat arms opens..



wth? I commented out all hacks, esp, and d3d hacks and it didnt d/c. Why is it doing this?


/discuss
why not post ur pastebin link?
if u have luck, an other user see whats wrong
Good Carma is the key in hack making
We cant help you unless you show it .. but it can be the Addresses
holy fuckin shit. I fixed it!

It was nothin with hacks or anything.

quite frankly i dont no what it was but i somehow fixed it LOL

I just moved some stuff around... but the PTC commands dont appear (forgot to hook um) So ill fix that then my hack will be posted.

I thanked everyone who helped (expecially kotentopf)
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?