DetectedChoob Hacks Version 1.1 FIXED SPEED

Posts 61–75 of 192 · Page 5 of 13
THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR A FIX!!! SOO QUICK HOP IT GETS APPROVED SOON
Come on MODs do this!
mmm seems safe
/approved
they should make a link and put every mod on there so we could know who's on to approve stuff

If you changed the attachment you'll have to update the virus scans.
Quote Originally Posted by pK_Nicky5 View Post
If you changed the attachment you'll have to update the virus scans.
Did :P You should look next time
Quote Originally Posted by xLikeNoOther View Post
IT's not even aproved yet....
I wasn't talking about this one.. I was talking about the hacks in general I got like 50 hacks you fucking cunt. Fuck off. *RAGE*bo
lol noob hack already got approved.why not this one?
Are any of the Mods on ? :S
Sorry, I'm not minion for this section.
Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
Sorry, I'm not minion for this section.
You got my hopes up you meanie!

Cant wait!
Quote Originally Posted by kaiden2554 View Post
You got my hopes up you meanie!

Cant wait!

i went through about 30-50 mod and most of the where offline

i found that mod and told him to come but he was not a minion for this section..
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo



how do you become a minion?
i want to be one so i can approve stuff
Quote Originally Posted by AsianRager View Post
Why does it take so long for a Admin to approve? Wow, so inactive on MPGH. Should choose someone else that's active.
They have a life unlike you.
Jbuutyis online pm him if u whant this to be apoved...
Posts 61–75 of 192 · Page 5 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?