Thumbs upMEGA BOT FOR RS

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
MEGA BOT FOR RS
Kay first off i did not make this.. This is not mine but also is not on MPGH and that's crime number 1

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting


There is 1 so called virus.. but in not sure that the company is very good because McAfee did not find anything.. and there better

There is also many many many different bots one for every skill so HAVE FUN

I use this and no virus's found with Norton



JUST REALIZED THAT THERE IS ANOTHER SAME EXACT RELEASE.. Dont do anything with this sorry >.<
EpicBot For RS.rarattachment deleted · 148 downloads before removal
Woah! never realised that there are other bots for runescape than Epicbot
I've always used EpicBot.
i use rsbuddy and rsbots.net (free(paid) auth )
Epic bot is so Epic. I love it
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post
Epic bot is so Epic. I love it
lol. hence the EPICbot name
but orbsa says that its jsut epicbot not a different bot?
rsbot is 100000 times better. and there is already epicbot.
this download is a fail, when you compressed the files you didn't notice that you put the epicbot shortcut in, not the real file
Who needs this shit when theres RSbot for this? Plus the file inside is a exe, I don't trust this "bot" sorry. Probably some keylogger or something that records your key strokes.
This is cool.

Epic bot is the best ever.
EpicBot is nice and has good scripts but still i find RSBuddy best
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Need help?