If anyone has the ptc address for the latest patch, it would be appreciated.
There is no PTC address, there is an LTC address which has been the same for about 3 1/2 months hint -
it has 10 numbers/letters figure out the missing ones ...
0x00485E10
Originally Posted by yaserifti1
There is no PTC address, there is an LTC address which has been the same for about 3 1/2 months hint -
it has 10 numbers/letters figure out the missing ones ...
0x00485E10
You remind me of the guy in your signature. Your both annoying as fuck!
What missing ones? That's the entire thing o.O
Originally Posted by flashlight95
What missing ones? That's the entire thing o.O
UGH you ruin all the fun, he was gonna cry that I didn't give him the whole thing even tho i did, and then we would laugh!
You stupid druggie ruined the fun
--------------------------
I have made a hack before for operation 7. I know what it is.