COD 4 1.6 hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
COD 4 1.6 hack
Hello,
Can you help me? I must a cod 4 hack that punkbuster not found.

(I have not a good english)
look in the forum request 1.6 hack on the second page i pasted cod hack thats undetectable by punkbuster doesnt work for many ppl though
hey chickencat69....
do you have the same hack for vista???
Quote Originally Posted by stano183 View Post
hey chickencat69....
do you have the same hack for vista???
nah only for XP I dont have a vista one so I cant even use it

**********: Easy Filehostingⓘ
wtf is an efw file...
I am going to research on making hacks and when I have learnt how to make a hack {aprox 1 yr } i will release a cool hack. Not crap but quility.

Here is the featchers i will iNCLUED:

-Wallhacks :
Player

-Chams :
Granade
Player
Mines

-Aimbot:
Aim key
Aim predict

-Disables and bypasses:
No fog
No smoke
No rain/snow
No falsh bang or stun
No recoil

CVAR/DVAR bypass

-Misc
NameTags
NameEsp
ClassEsp
Minmap
2D Radar

Menu with menu keys

any other i have missed that u would like?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?