[Official] Highest Earned EXP Thread

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[Official] Highest Earned EXP Thread
This is the thread were you get to post your highest earned EXP in a game here is mine.
[IMG-REMOVED]

Beat that?

Petition for this thread to be stickied? If you wish so comment saying I DO Thankyou.

Petition List;
Shaunc
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
i got 2k exp

i had 90 kills +


with hack ofc
Quote Originally Posted by Brecht Algoet View Post
i got 2k exp

i had 90 kills +


with hack ofc
Dude I hack ( MPGH FTW!!!) but I never got that much exp my max was 786 exp tell me pls
I made 81-36 in helispot [LEGIT]
Well i aint gonna hack in this game for one i like it dont wanna help ruin it and this was legit.
lol... way to post your ign on a hacking forum. Id remove that if I were you.


also, most I've gotten is probably around 1.5k
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us