Loader For Hacks [HELP]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I want to make an injector that will..
--
1) download .dll from ftp
2) injector will load .dll from where download is at
3) inject. ... then when done it will kill the .dll (delete it)
-------------
if there is another way to do this please do help
--
i need ur help.. thanks

I need your help please mpgh
I always knew Boomdocks was a copy/paster.
-_-
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn1 View Post
I always knew Boomdocks was a copy/paster.
-_-
O.O why you follow me
--
men.. any way.. any one can help me?
Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post
O.O why you follow me
--
men.. any way.. any one can help me?
I don't follow you.
Also:
1. Download the DLL File.
2. Write the Downloaded Data to a folder or w/e.
3. Call your Injection function with the path to the DLL.
4. Delete the DLL File.
copy/paste friendly version:
Code:
Dim wc as Webclient = new webclient()
dim dllBytes as byte[] = wc.DownloadData("urltoDLL")
dim dllPath as string = Application.Startuppath + "\Hack.DLL"
File.WriteAllBytes(dllPath, dllBytes)
Inject(dllPath)
File.Delete(dllPath)
wc.Dispose()
Quote Originally Posted by Boomdocks View Post
I want to make an injector that will..
--
1) download .dll from ftp
2) injector will load .dll from where download is at
3) inject. ... then when done it will kill the .dll (delete it)
-------------
if there is another way to do this please do help
--
i need ur help.. thanks

I need your help please mpgh
I'm also in need of help like the same functions, now thanks

ex:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...lins-base.html
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?