plugins

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
plugins
I dont mean to be a noob but how do i add multiplayer plugins to the MPGH cracked minecraft game?
you have to be specific.
for a server, or for single player.
it's for a server im hosting

can anyone help me? idk anything about plugin. I googled but nothing helps
Quote Originally Posted by YellowMilk View Post
it's for a server im hosting

can anyone help me? idk anything about plugin. I googled but nothing helps
are you using hmod or bukkit.

for bukkit, just drag the .jar file into the plugins folder in your server folder.
for hmod, drag the .jar file, open the plugins .txt in your root server folder, and add the plugin name.
how do i get bukkit or hmod?
Quote Originally Posted by YellowMilk View Post
how do i get bukkit or hmod?
goto the bukkit twitter, and find his posts to were he released his screenshot
ok thx i got plugins to work on my server now
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us