Signature Please - L3git™

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Signature Please - L3git™
Main Text/Name: 100% L3git™ (in bottom right)

Sub Text/Quote: "10% Luck, 20% Skill, 15% Concentrated Power of Will, 5% Pleasure, 50% Pain and 100% Reason to Remember The Name..."

Colour: Blue, Black and White.

Image/Render:
Just render a layer of black in the shape of the mist around heart.

Designer: Whoever can handle it

Thanks in Advance!
Please anyone
The problem is the image you want us to use. It's really hard to do anything with that other than what's already done.

Please don't bump.
But cant you like render around it? And just take a layer of black?
not really sure what you're asking
@Ryguy
I made a rough ish version.. but i want it cleaner and rendered


I want the heart to stay the big size and the writing be a different color. I would try to do it myself but PhotoShop won't download
I did the above rough copy with Paint.And I would like the writing in a blue color a little bit over the heart
__________________________________________________ ____________
More like this. Again done quickly in Paint but i wanted cleaner. And writing placed nicer etc..

But again rendered PLEASE
maybe later if i can.
Thanks
i will give it ago quickly

what size ?
done... doesn't took much time

Thanked and Repped. Thanks bro.
/req close
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?