Smilesource code for 1 hit point blank

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
source code for 1 hit point blank
please show the source code for 1 hit point blank ...

thank you..
Compile this and run it:
Code:
#include "windows.h"
#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
cout << "Hack Running...\n";
Sleep(2000);
MessageBox(NULL,"Attempting to help Noob","Attempt",0);
Sleep(3000);
MessageBox(NULL,"Attempt FAILED","Attempt",0);
cout << "Closing Hack...\n";
Sleep(2000);
cout << "This was brought to you by Ninjas\n";
return 0;
}
I love how poeple think that if you program in C++ you gotta be a pro at Game Hacking
I loled at this one:

Code:
cout << "This was brought to you by Ninjas\n";
Quote Originally Posted by 'Bruno View Post
I loled at this one:

Code:
cout << "This was brought to you by Ninjas\n";
I did this before I went to school and was planning on either putting Obama, Justin Beiber, or flying monkeys.
Everygame isn't the same...I think you're getting the idea from Crossfire....It just wouldn't work.

For example, can you OPK and Fly hack in Call of Duty??
There might be a way, but it's not how you think it will.
Watch the video of me and Fancington playing with No spread on shotguns....That's a 1 hit kill.
Better off getting no spread somehwere.
I'll just go ahead and lock this now =3
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?