Color Changing Text
I need help with a code, to send text through a rainbow effect, on the menu of a hack. I did a little research, but didnt find too many helpful articles about this specifically.. most of them were about changing the color of a window or text, but only once.
I want the title for my hack, to change colors constantly, but only as long as the menu is open.
What I Tried:
I'm sure im not the only one who thinks this is a good idea..
I want the title for my hack, to change colors constantly, but only as long as the menu is open.
What I Tried:
Code:
void HueRot(constchar* text) { int CR = 0; //ColorRed int CG = 0; //ColorGreen int CB = 0; //ColorBlue int RC = 0; //ResetColors if (RC == 0) for(CR = 0; CR<255; CR++) //Fade from black to red {if (CR < 255) DrawString(x, y, D3DCOLOR_ARGB( 255, CR, CG, CB), pFont, text); elseif(CR == 255) for(CG = 0; CG<255; CG++) //Fade from red to yellow {if (CG < 255) DrawString(x, y,D3DCOLOR_ARGB( 255, CR, CG, CB), pFont, text); elseif (CG == 255) for(CB = 0; CB<255; CB++) //Fade from yellow to white {if (CB < 255) DrawString(x, y,D3DCOLOR_ARGB( 255, CR, CG, CB), pFont, text); elseif (CB == 255) RC = 1; //All colors max, start subraction } } } elseif (RC == 1) for(CR = 255; CR>0; CR--) //Fade from white to blue-green (teal/turqoise) {if (CR > 0) DrawString(x, y,D3DCOLOR_ARGB( 255, CR, CG, CB), pFont, text); elseif(CR == 0) for(CG = 255; CG>0; CG--) //Fade from blue-green to blue {if (CG > 0) DrawString(x, y,D3DCOLOR_ARGB( 255, CR, CG, CB), pFont, text); elseif (CG == 0) for(CB = 255; CB>0; CB--) //Fade from blue to black {if (CB > 0) DrawString(x, y,D3DCOLOR_ARGB( 255, CR, CG, CB), pFont, text); elseif (CB == 0) RC = 0; //All colors min, start addition } } } }
I'm sure im not the only one who thinks this is a good idea..



