Xbox hacks

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox hacks
Hy i'm new in this forum...(i'm italian and sorry for my english)...can i download cheat for cod 6 for xbox?? And how do I get it to work? I have xbox...
Thank you
As far as I know, you can't download cheats for mw2 online , but here are some other ones you might be interested in

How to Mod your gamertag:

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/241-xbox-3...rough-usb.html

How to mod campaign and spec ops with usb

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/241-xbox-3...paign-usb.html

Also for more xbox hacks try the xbox tutorials section:

XBOX 360 Tutorials/Walkthroughs - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

or the regular xbox hacking section

XBOX 360 Game Hacking - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking

Also welcome to MPGH! Stay active!
/moved to xbox section
There is no cheats for cod 6
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us