Problem on playing Games.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Problem on playing Games.
Hello, I need help for sure now.
Everytime I play some games (To be specific, HL2 or Portal) I got a black screen and freeze my computer, and the sounds get weird too. :/
I can play it for 10 mins or 15 mins, but after that is impossible, I already clean up my whole PC but this keep happening!
Someone know a way to solve this? Thanks.
Maybe these games aren't supported on your computer? Have you played them before and this just started?
This started to happen today. Yesterday I played like 10 Hours on HL2 and I didn't got this, today I turn on my computer, go to game and my computer freeze with a black screen on my monitor. :/
And all these games are supported on my PC.
Help?
Quote Originally Posted by [D]ark [M]oon View Post
because ur VIDEO CARD
No, my Video Card is fine.
And I solved myself, changed my computer for some days, request close please.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us