Nexon Failure!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Nexon Failure!


JESUS I THOUGHT IT WAS BUG FIXING MONTH!
I lold. It's still there. XD
It's Nexon, what do you expect.

This has been here for awhile

Edit: 1,336 (Posting 1,337 Now G0 L00K)
NOW THATS UNPRECEDENTED.

The GP version is actually BETTER.
wish it was an ingame bug...
Quote Originally Posted by Margherita View Post

Edit: 1,336 (Posting 1,337 Now G0 L00K)
bye bye
Quote Originally Posted by Angels Die View Post
wish it was an ingame bug...


bye bye
No you don't, that's that's how much the perm costs, which would explain the bug.
Speaking of fails [TROLL]1nt3l wrote : that's that's lol
Quote Originally Posted by briankilla4 View Post
Speaking of fails [TROLL]1nt3l wrote : that's that's lol
Speaking of fails, that's not what I wrote.
The TRG is actually amazing O.O. Better than TPG because of less damage dropoff. Wish I had 30k NX...
ROFL , ima buy it and say WTF NEXON ! I BOUGHT IT FOR 9999 DAYS AND IT ONLY GAVE ME 30 DAYS
Oh my. Isn't that a deal.
Just saying 9999 days is a little over 27 years... (I know its a glitch and you get it perm)
lols Nexon FaiLS hardcore whatcha expect
Quote Originally Posted by aComplexGamer View Post
lols Nexon FaiLS hardcore whatcha expect
At least they're better than you.
Speaking of fails,yes it is ..
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us