Help

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Help
I hearded that xtrap doesn't detect memory editing in game, so how do I make a hack start when I am in game. I was thinking..

if(playercreated == true)
{
hack
}

Something like this?
Depends on the game engine.
It is for crossfire.
Idk about crossfire but in Combat arms i personally use an they call Gamestatus

[Highlight=c++]

#define Gamestatus 0xSumthing
if ( bHack && *(int*)Gamestatus == 5 )// Value 5 = ingame || 1 = in lobby
//do shit
[/Highlight]

Crossfire uses the same engine ( Lithtech or something) so i assume is about the same way
Ah ok, so need to find the addie?
Quote Originally Posted by skulhead View Post
Ah ok, so need to find the addie?
Yes Sir...
All games revolve around finding the addresses.
search for strings like ingame and stuffs, or download an opensource lithtech game and look for it
Hard to find :\ Get many results.
Keep trying to narrow it down, eventually you will get it
StaticRoomState, is that possible?
Addie would be then: 0x1D0
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us