Well... This sucks. Not for steam D: I would love you forever if someone made a hack for steam.
[Release] Basic Hax v1.2
my crysis 2 crashes as soon as the game starts, im using black dragon injector and have it on auto inject
Crash
For me it also crashes after the DLL is injected
i tried multiple injectors but didnt work
running win7 64bit if anyone know how to solve this problem
please tell!
Till then ill just wait it looks pretty awesome btw
i tried multiple injectors but didnt work
running win7 64bit if anyone know how to solve this problem
please tell!
Till then ill just wait it looks pretty awesome btw

Thanks so much for this.
Finally a working hack that has so many features, I've looked everywhere.
I'm so coming here for quick hacks =P
Finally a working hack that has so many features, I've looked everywhere.
I'm so coming here for quick hacks =P
use PerX injecter it works 100%
all the other inject cause crashes for me except this one
good hack but still aimbot is missing
all the other inject cause crashes for me except this one
good hack but still aimbot is missing
Injectors
Please someone give me a link to a injector that avg or anyother av says doesnt say its a virus. Blackdragoninjector isnt a virus till i use the dll with it, then AVG says its a trojan downloader.
just deactivate avg when you play
Thanks it works perfect the only exception is chams that doesn't work properly
Edit: sorry I don't see the new version
Edit: sorry I don't see the new version
This thread is closed for replies.

