[Help] Writememory GAME.exe+ADRESS ???

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
[Help] Writememory GAME.exe+ADRESS ???
Sup guys, before you start complaining I did try to search for threads to solve my problem.

I need to writefloat(game.exe+589384, value)
it's not a regular pointer. How do i do this?



Thanks,
Apezwijn
declare the 'GetModuleHandle' Alias 'GetModuleHandleA'
Address = GetModuleHandle("game.exe") + "&H" & Hex(589384)
Now I think that it's easy to declare, GetModuleHandle is a member of the kernel32 library...About that WriteFloat, idk how to use float values on VB....But on C# it's:
Code:
float value = 45.0f
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post
declare the 'GetModuleHandle' Alias 'GetModuleHandleA'
Address = GetModuleHandle("game.exe") + "&H" & Hex(589384)
Now I think that it's easy to declare, GetModuleHandle is a member of the kernel32 library...About that WriteFloat, idk how to use float values on VB....But on C# it's:
Code:
float value = 45.0f
Thanks for your reply!
I diddn't get it to work tho!

EDIT: Float = declared as a Single
I got it to kind of work but it returns the wrong value, also it's not a float.

Code:
Private Declare Function GetModuleHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetModuleHandleA" (ByVal lpModuleName As String) As IntPtr

Dim aZoomMax = GetModuleHandle("game.exe") + &H55F52C

 Public Function ReadFloat(ByVal Address As IntPtr)
        Dim warrockLookUp As Process() = Process.GetProcessesByName("game")
        Dim processHandle As IntPtr = OpenProcess(&H1F0FFF, 0, warrockLookUp .Id)
        ReadProcessMemory(processHandle, Address, RBuff, 4, Nothing)
        CloseHandle(processHandle)
        Return RBuff
    End Function

readfloat(aZoomHack)
1. It gives me a long value but that's no prob cos I can use Csng which converts it to float
2. it gives me the wrong value cos i guess its the wrong addy, but i don't know how to fix
[highlight=vb.net]Dim warrockLookUp As Process = Process.GetProcessesByName("game")(0)
Dim baseAdd As Integer = 0
Dim aZoomMax As IntPtr
For Each PM As System.Diagnostics.ProcessModule In warrockLookUp.Modules
If PM.ToString = "game.exe" Then baseAdd = PM.BaseAddress 'Gets the base address of 'game.exe'
Next
baseAdd += 589384 'Adds the offset into the baseAddress
aZoomMax = New IntPtr(baseAdd) 'The final address is here[/highlight]
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
[highlight=vb.net]Dim warrockLookUp As Process = Process.GetProcessesByName("game")(0)
Dim baseAdd As Integer = 0
Dim aZoomMax As IntPtr
For Each PM As System.Diagnostics.ProcessModule In warrockLookUp.Modules
If PM.ToString = "game.exe" Then baseAdd = PM.BaseAddress 'Gets the base address of 'game.exe'
Next
baseAdd += 589384 'Adds the offset into the baseAddress
aZoomMax = New IntPtr(baseAdd) 'The final address is here[/highlight]
Thanks for your reply, I tried it out and it returns me the offset value if I do a msgbox readfloat(aZoomMax)
bump, not solved yet.
Quote Originally Posted by apezwijn View Post
bump, not solved yet.
Please don't post "bump"s, people will help you if they feel like it, master is probably asleep at the moment.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


Please don't post "bump"s, people will help you if they feel like it, master is probably asleep at the moment.
Hey, why don't you help him? Oh wait, you're memory illiterate.

Haha, jk, I lub you Jason.
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Hey, why don't you help him? Oh wait, you're memory illiterate.

Haha, jk, I lub you Jason.
Sad thing is, you weren't joking. I am memory illiterate. Why don't you help him then?
Woops, wasn't supposed to use .ToString

[highlight=vb.net]Dim warrockLookUp As Process = Process.GetProcessesByName("game")(0)
Dim baseAdd As Integer = 0
Dim aZoomMax As IntPtr
For Each PM As System.Diagnostics.ProcessModule In warrockLookUp.Modules
If PM.ModuleName = "game.exe" Then baseAdd = PM.BaseAddress 'Gets the base address of 'game.exe'
Next
baseAdd += 589384 'Adds the offset into the baseAddress
aZoomMax = New IntPtr(baseAdd) 'The final address is here [/highlight]

Should be working now.
Thank you for trying to help!
It is not working out tho, what I need (I guess) is to know where the memory of the process starts, in cheat engine game.exe = adress '00400000'.
This is what I need.

Or do all games start at '00400000' ?
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?