Exclamationis there any tool which make u unkickable

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
is there any tool which make u unkickable
is there any tool which make u unkickable from game cuz i have seen one guy doing this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,when i m playing on server-up public server then a guy is using aimbot and admin is not able to kick him even from console ........and then admin want me and one of my friend to hack to kick that mother fu*ker ass...........plz i there is any tool plz tell me
No, there is no tool to make you unkickable but there is ways to make it harder for the host to kick if he lacks a working brain. Note that most of the ways shows up in our logs and the players that use them gets banned on sight..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
No, there is no tool to make you unkickable but there is ways to make it harder for the host to kick if he lacks a working brain. Note that most of the ways shows up in our logs and the players that use them gets banned on sight..
I'm tryna do make a tool that blocks the log....Hope it gets finished!!!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I'm tryna do make a tool that blocks the log....Hope it gets finished!!!
What bennefit would that give?
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
What bennefit would that give?
will not write a log?
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


will not write a log?
Logging what happens won't really effect the game..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Logging what happens won't really effect the game..
maybe but it will make the hack more safe
uhm there is also an kick-tool that normal ppl use in server for mw2
they use it sometimes when i get an high killstreak (i dont hack only texture modding for this guy)but im sick of being kicked bye an noob clan that has the kicktool only cuz they cant kill me Dr when i say somthing they dont like ...
so is there a way to normal ppl prefent kicken you ? kick tool name was mw2sa
Quote Originally Posted by mipje View Post
uhm there is also an kick-tool that normal ppl use in server for mw2
they use it sometimes when i get an high killstreak (i dont hack only texture modding for this guy)but im sick of being kicked bye an noob clan that has the kicktool only cuz they cant kill me Dr when i say somthing they dont like ...
so is there a way to normal ppl prefent kicken you ? kick tool name was mw2sa
Can't really relate as I never get kicked, that's one of the nicer sides of being on the aIW team =P
Quote Originally Posted by ssjgoku4 View Post
i hope 3Li0 ur work will be done soon then we will take the benefit of it..................thanks for reply
I'm gonna work for it, but I need a detected hack for testing....


Quote Originally Posted by mipje View Post
uhm there is also an kick-tool that normal ppl use in server for mw2
they use it sometimes when i get an high killstreak (i dont hack only texture modding for this guy)but im sick of being kicked bye an noob clan that has the kicktool only cuz they cant kill me Dr when i say somthing they dont like ...
so is there a way to normal ppl prefent kicken you ? kick tool name was mw2sa
an Un-kickable tool? Well it's something possible? Maybe with some researches I can give you a right answer =)...Everything that has to do with kicking, etc. is based on sockets.

..And I love sockets!!!
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


I'm gonna work for it, but I need a detected hack for testing....




an Un-kickable tool? Well it's something possible? Maybe with some researches I can give you a right answer =)...Everything that has to do with kicking, etc. is based on sockets.

..And I love sockets!!!
i have believe in u ..............and i know u can do it....................so if any help needed i m here
Quote Originally Posted by ssjgoku4 View Post
i have believe in u ..............and i know u can do it....................so if any help needed i m here
yea, thanks, but I need a detected hack -.-
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


yea, thanks, but I need a detected hack -.-
what kind of hack is detected hack can u tell me i m still new
Quote Originally Posted by ssjgoku4 View Post
what kind of hack is detected hack can u tell me i m still new
a hack that gets you kicked while playing...
i hope 3Li0 ur work will be done soon then we will take the benefit of it..................thanks for reply
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?