as soon as i inject it, crysis 2 crashes, yes i am on the ea updated 1.2 version and im on xp 32bit
[Release] Basic Hax v1.2b
Can't wait till 1.2c gets approved 
This hack is so beast, keep the good work up.
( If there will be a version with aimbot I will so get it, even if I have to pay
)

This hack is so beast, keep the good work up.
( If there will be a version with aimbot I will so get it, even if I have to pay
)Approve it please
or inbox me a download link please? :P
or inbox me a download link please? :Pthis b version dont work for me, game crashes
@ViktorFr
Mine crashes to, the 1st game I play its mostly fine (crash takes awhile to happen) but all other games after that it crashes fast.
Mine crashes to, the 1st game I play its mostly fine (crash takes awhile to happen) but all other games after that it crashes fast.
/file approved
Yay, thank you so much.
Also I just read how Crysis 2 will stop all hacks somehow lol.
As if, you guys will be able to hack it still I know it
Also I just read how Crysis 2 will stop all hacks somehow lol.
As if, you guys will be able to hack it still I know it

why doesint this hack work for me, just makes my game crash.....
@ViktorFr
1. Tried running as Administrator or Windows xp Server Pack 3?
2. Tried using a different Injector?
3. Are you using the stand alone version (not steam)?
4. Removed/fixed all viruses and errors on your system?
5. Check your anti-virus' chest/lock/quarantine to check if it's removing the .dll and reporting it as a Trojan.dropper? (Or others)
All I do is- Run Blackdragon Injector, select Crysis2Demo, choose the .dll, tick auto inject+close and run the game
Good Luck.
1. Tried running as Administrator or Windows xp Server Pack 3?
2. Tried using a different Injector?
3. Are you using the stand alone version (not steam)?
4. Removed/fixed all viruses and errors on your system?
5. Check your anti-virus' chest/lock/quarantine to check if it's removing the .dll and reporting it as a Trojan.dropper? (Or others)
All I do is- Run Blackdragon Injector, select Crysis2Demo, choose the .dll, tick auto inject+close and run the game

Good Luck.
Finally got it working
just had to use that dragon Injector none of the other ones seem to work 
just had to use that dragon Injector none of the other ones seem to work 
Hmm, Crysis 2 MP Demo updated to day (Steam) does it still work?
Not working for me :/ it says the hack was injected but i press f1 or insert ingame and nothing happens
on my computer hack crashes after the loading screen, you hear the kick and then lags a bit then crashes, then error message pops up saying "Crysis 2 (TM) Demo has stopped working"
for me it works fine
This thread is closed for replies.
