New ModLoader

Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by iFireLazers View Post
=> So you don't use the legit version of the game?

AFAIK this tool isn't made to work with the cracked version.
I think it is but the thing is that i didn't update my cracked version, while the modloader is for newer updates.
Quote Originally Posted by Ju1cy View Post
I think it is but the thing is that i didn't update my cracked version, while the modloader is for newer updates.
use old modloader then ROFL
Quote Originally Posted by House View Post


use old modloader then ROFL
lol i already said that i am using the old modloader atm and that my problem was solved xD
Right right arrow over the mod you want then press insert again then do /map_restart
Good job brah
If your having problems just put more then one mod in
Quote Originally Posted by Broken99 View Post
nice mod
which mod? looks like you are just answering brainless different threads to push your postcount
Quote Originally Posted by d0h View Post
which mod? looks like you are just answering brainless different threads to push your postcount
Also he created another account to thank his self O.o

just report him for spamming and bumping simple

*Edit* NVM Banned! hahaha
I have big problem!!

So I run modloader.exe and start black ops (pop-up comes up). I wait till modloader disappear and then I click on "no" in the black ops pop-up. After that black ops crashes (BlackopsMP.exe doesnt work anymore)
Quote Originally Posted by domien96 View Post
I have big problem!!

So I run modloader.exe and start black ops (pop-up comes up). I wait till modloader disappear and the, clock on "no" in the black ops pop-up. After that black ops crashes (BlackopsMP.exe doesnt work anymore)
Image of the pop up? O.o


Upload to tinypic.com or imageshack.us
isnt this patched now?
Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
isnt this patched now?
No Just run it as admin simple fix lol (might have to restart some times) but it works
These are the pictures, btw check my itsloader folder.

Is it okay my folder is on my desktop?

And are those ".tmp" files normal?




screenie/
k lol
Posts 16–30 of 45 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?