Hooking Help

Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


no no no, I don't want to get any addie, I just want to get a pointer, that itself holds the current data for the ID3DDrevice9 of modern warfare 2...(Yea baby, I did some researches on google, on: "What is a pointer" )
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/279-call-d...e-pointer.html
My old tut on finding the device pointer in MW2
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/279-call-d...e-pointer.html
My old tut on finding the device pointer in MW2
you should make more tut's in the near future....Because now thanks to you, I can get my IDirect3DDrevice9 pointer
You will get credits for the custom crosshair, and even more...Depends what I'm going to do with the device
I've stopped gamehacking some time ago =P
Posts 16–18 of 18 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us