Ding dong the wicked witch is deadddddd. Omfg 5 accounts banned by this fucker. Just because he didnt like me? Wow thankyou for banning this newb. I love whoever banned him
Fuck you.
Ace a full reasons to ban you
ace was a good mpgher. so stfu.
You know, YOur getting banned again when ace gets back eH?
It isn't a perm ban.
lol, Ace isnt banned at all, He's using a spare acc named COckblast
Anyway, Goodluck living hell
ace is like, he like u or he doesnt.
u cant change that, no matter how many times u come back. U 'll get banned by em
Hey jackass dont forget that im still here
Originally Posted by alyanna1
Ding dong the wicked witch is deadddddd. Omfg 5 accounts banned by this fucker. Just because he didnt like me? Wow thankyou for banning this newb. I love whoever banned him
I'm ace and I'm going to ban you when i get back.
Originally Posted by COCKBLAST
I'm ace and I'm going to ban you when i get back.
roll on the floor laughing
I hate the mods and gmods...
Good thing they hate you to.
Else Good and bad wouldnt be in balance would it?
Now, Have fun Being banned cowlover
Originally Posted by Rules
Flame at your own discretion, its your own fault if you get banned .
You, sir, are a dumbass. Ace is cool. Though he has grudges against about everyone he meets, he has his reasons, and you should respect that. Get on his good side, and you might become friends. But now that you posted this, you're probably going to be gone forever when he gets back. Good day.
roll on the floor laughing out loud
dicks in butts, i banned him for being an ass
Why does everyone forget about me?
I'm following to closely to endrit D:
What happened to Endrit anyways?
Was pretty much totally inactive pissed off dave a lot so he got moved into cock suckers or whatever