[SOLVED] Private Server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Private Server
Hello Guys, I'm New in this forum, And I dont even know if I'm in the right section, well I hope you can help me.
My question is that if anyone knows a private server,'Cause I wanted to play on it, I googled it and just found 1 but it's offline.
I hope you can help me.
Thanks guys ^^
The only private server that is known to be in existence is that of Eternia, their website is located here;

www.cfprivate.com/ⓘ

However, their servers and their website is down.

It is speculated that Z8Games and Crossfire Game Developers may have taken legal actions against these people. Which is to say at the moment there is no "Private Server".
No dude... I dont think there are private servers rite now...
Quote Originally Posted by n1][Owning View Post
No dude... I dont think there are private servers rite now...
There is.
Look Evelyn's post.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
There is.
Look Evelyn's post.
Yes, look at it.
Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
There is.
Look Evelyn's post.
Wasn't necessary you post this... -.-
right now they down. z8game got em
╪closed╪
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us