Kid, he picked up a World E-Masters gun or he was involved in it, in which case he was awarded a temporary E-Masters gun.
omg i didnt thought here are to noobs
YOU NOOPS I AM ASKING HOW TO DO THAT TEXTURE EDITING
Originally Posted by NoJustice
Kid, he picked up a World E-Masters gun or he was involved in it, in which case he was awarded a temporary E-Masters gun.
HOW CAN I GET THAT
Originally Posted by okled
omg i didnt thought here are to noobs
YOU NOOPS I AM ASKING HOW TO DO THAT TEXTURE EDITING
HOW CAN I GET THAT
You have 4 options.
1)Wait for next year's competition
2)Pick it up in a game
3)Texture edit
4)Don't try, these guns are shit.
i think its ur channel and u are advertising for it ?
sry i know how to make this mod i made it with my awm and ak-47
Its not edit I think!
Look at 0,38 secs there is MOS (or whats his name) and its only in ph or china cf so it may be some gun in ph or china cf...
Are you talking about AWM -RD? link video, not channel
Originally Posted by GRgaergaergaergerag
Are you talking about AWM -RD? link video, not channel
He's talking about WEM Awm.
I'm blinded by awesomness o_o
HE HAS ALSO A STRANGE COLT
WITH THE SAME SIGN OF THE AWM
FFS
THESE GUNS ARE FROM INTERNATIONAL VERSIONS. THEY WERE IMPORTED TO CF USA FOR THE WEM'S. NOW AS A TROPHY THEY CAN KEEP ALL OF THE WEM GUNS FOR TEMPORARY.