Requesting MM

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting MM
Im requesting a MM. i have a gentalmen wishing to trade me 20 dollars though paypay for a 10 dollar Nx card...
Sounds too good to be true... :S but i can MM as Non-staff.
@Czar @StayTrue

I can do it too, but only if you trust me

Edit: They are both online one of them should be here soon
Ok then when sould we start

Of the gents name is xXAznKrewXx he is a frend of obma
I told him i was geting a and this is what i got MM

Originally Posted by Torroc
Alright we will do this tough a middle man then follow my trend http://www.mpgh.net/forum/125-middle...esting-mm.html

xXAznKrewXx
I have a thing against MM for I've heard stories of people being scammed even with the use of MM. and this is what i got
Use a mpgh official midfle man!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us