Chicken Script + Bury Bones
Hi guys,
I am using RSbot since EpicDot is down... and I am looting feathers from chickens since i can sell them for 13gp each.. but I want to get my prayer up too, with burying bones. But i can not find a script that does this and i can not compile a script (It is not that i do not know how to do it, it simply does not work). So can someone help me to fix this or post a compiled script?
Thnx in advance,
I am using RSbot since EpicDot is down... and I am looting feathers from chickens since i can sell them for 13gp each.. but I want to get my prayer up too, with burying bones. But i can not find a script that does this and i can not compile a script (It is not that i do not know how to do it, it simply does not work). So can someone help me to fix this or post a compiled script?
Thnx in advance,