Cant connect to games while hosting

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Cant connect to games while hosting
I need help! I found out how to host modded lobbys on Mw2 ( AlterIWnet ) .. So, I lets me host on private matches and works fine.. But when I try join a online game, It just keeps trying to join but it dosent find any games
use lobby tracker
helps me when i host! : )
Quote Originally Posted by DynasticProductionz View Post
I need help! I found out how to host modded lobbys on Mw2 ( AlterIWnet ) .. So, I lets me host on private matches and works fine.. But when I try join a online game, It just keeps trying to join but it dosent find any games

Your not banned from it?

Or Try to port forward ur router .

Google portforwarding for help
If you're NAT type is strict then you won't be able to join/find games.
join my modded servers XD
destroyer26610 is my steam name
/moved 2 gsc help
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?