Creating a Console Window

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Creating a Console Window
Is it possible to create a console window through a DLL?

I want to inject my DLL into a program and then have my DLL open a CMD window displaying certain information from the program I injected
ehhh..
Why not just use a messagebox ?
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
ehhh..
Why not just use a messagebox ?
How would I do it with at MessageBox, doesnt printf only work in a console?

My value will keep changing, I thought MessageBox didnt update.
whit is right...Anyways...idk if you can do a thing like that...But I'm just a starter too
Quote Originally Posted by aanthonyz View Post
Can I then just use cout to write to it?
Nope. WriteConsole Function (Windows)

Quote Originally Posted by user590177 View Post


sometimes your posts are really helpful, you know?
I know this. |:
yes you can , u will need to redirect the dll to the program , using the link u gave me , the guy did it there , he redirected the creatConsole(); to the dll , so , when u open the game , it will also open the CMD showing what u want!!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us