WIN SOME GAMING GEAR GUYS!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Another contest where he gets points by spreading this URL around.
Booooooooo

eff u

Me no liek.
contest is legit though.
Prizzies suck

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
Prizzies suck

I really wouldnt mind the Shift, along with those 7H's. I had been looking at the 7H's for a while now, but I would buy the keyboard first.
Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
I really wouldnt mind the Shift, along with those 7H's. I had been looking at the 7H's for a while now, but I would buy the keyboard first.
I would get the first mayb 4 keyboard
Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


I would get the first mayb 4 keyboard
Their keyboards are really beast. The 6 and 7G ones are nice. Mechanical keys and all. They weigh a ton too. They may look a little cheap, but they are far from it.
fuck oof with your refferal shit
I wouldnt like those prizes tho...
Quote Originally Posted by Polo2 View Post
I wouldnt like those prizes tho...
Free stuff, always good.
fuck off with your referral shit
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?