Please help me

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Please help me
when I want to make etc., I get a problem that is in the # include
see picture:


please where my error: (
Im not sure, but I dont think you can include .au3's???
Quote Originally Posted by aneeshgamer View Post
Im not sure, but I dont think you can include .au3's???
I do not know about it, I just copy / paste
Quote Originally Posted by knightblizs View Post
I do not know about it, I just copy / paste
Epic fail..
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
Epic fail..
Agreed lol
Learn c++.
lol? i have to fucking laugh 'bout that
read one tutorial on c++ and you will know what you did wrong!
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us