How do you hook DIP

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I was wondering how you hooked DIP?

sorry wrong section plz move
Quote Originally Posted by ChanceOfHax View Post
MidFunction
Hackshield Detected Kotentopf's last night
Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
Hackshield Detected Kotentopf's last night
Stephens still works... just gotta update addies lol :P

I was workin on it til I got BSoD.

Imma just use your new one
Quote Originally Posted by CAFlames View Post


Stephens still works... just gotta update addies lol :P

I was workin on it til I got BSoD.

Imma just use your new one
but i dont know how to make a "virtual return" (idk whats the name of it :S) at the Engine.exe
on D3D i can make ZBuffer off, chams, call DIP(Virtual return),ZBuffer On, Chams,JMP back

idk how to find it on engine >.<
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?