[Request] New Signature.

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[Request] New Signature.
Hey guys, I couldn't be bothered making a new signature, so I thought I'd sample some of the finery emerging from this section. A really general request, would prefer to leave it up to your own style and themes and get a good piece rather than forcing you to do shit you don't feel comfortable designing.

Anyone that makes one gets my love. Thank you.

1. Main Text/Name: Jason
2. Sub Text/Quote: anything really, or nothing. I'm easy.
3. Size: reg size, about 200x400px, but whatever fits your style.
4. Style: Nothing in particular, something that flows nicely and isn't like uber emo and yuk.
5. Theme: Anything.
6. Colour: Blues, blacks and whites are sex.
7. Image/Render: Anything
8. Designer: Anyone.
9. Other Information:

Cheers, jason.
Ofc. i'll do this...
but first tell me:

What is your Favorite Animal?

PS: i'm not that good in choosing Renders for ya so please choose your own render
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
Ofc. i'll do this...
but first tell me:

What is your Favorite Animal?

PS: i'm not that good in choosing Renders for ya so please choose your own render
Animal...uhm, none really, not a big animal guy apart from my dog which is rad.


@Jason
This was a drawing Of mine, I've never had any real use for it but I saw this request and immediately thought about it. It is in the colors you stated + Includes a bit of that Cyber feel which fits great with your programming skills. This is original artwork.


i can't do somthing better than Eve
Quote Originally Posted by Leaf View Post
i can't do somthing better than Eve
Not with that attitude! May as well give it a go.
you could has this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
you could has this one?

Ooooo it's pretty! I like it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?