Information on Programs

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Information on Programs
Hey guys.

Just wanted to ask, what programs do you use to create the hacks. There is any software that you can take a hack and edit it?

Please help me below. I have been searching for few days now and there is just

PE-Explorer, Hex Editor. Just general not good programs.

Note: Looking forward for your reply's - No flaming!
I think C++ and D3D but not sure....
I can't help you with this. However - Your posting in the wrong section
SEARCH
╪moved to hack source╪
Can you like download hacks from old websites (detected hacks edit them) then update them basically?

What file contains all the information to tell the hack what to do?

EXE file or DLL?
Umm I Use Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition And Just Get Old Base And Codes And Just Update Them And Then Your Done !
Quote Originally Posted by **HACKER** View Post
Umm I Use Microsoft Visual C++ Express Edition And Just Get Old Base And Codes And Just Update Them And Then Your Done !
Will you teach me how to edit the code?
You can use different programs that you can use for C++

Dev C++

and Microsoft's Visual studio
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us