Unhappypremium code

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
premium code
hello,Whats the code for premium.Gold premium For my hack.

ldg7
Here is the Premium code: BA7DA8

I think in the code, Gold = 1.

Bronze = 3
sorry the complete code.
Ok, here is the code:

Code:
Dim premium1 As Long
Call ReadALong ("warrock", &Haddress, 3,)
premium1 = premium1 + &Hoffset
Call WriteAFloat ("warrock", premium1, 3)
Replace 3 with 2 for silver, or replace 3 with 1 for Bronze

Current adress is: BA7DA8
ty i made the hack
Ok nice.

It dosent have the rim around the badge though, also, you only get like 30% increase I think.

And Make sure you put it on a timer.

Timer Enabled = False.
Interval = 1.
mm,I made the hack he dont work..I update him
iam sorry the code dont work.
Dim premium As Long
Dim premium1 As Long
Call ReadALong ("warrock", &Haddress, prem1) or Call ReadALong ("warrock", &Haddress, prem)
premium1 = premium + &Hoffset or premium = premium1 + &Hoffset
Call WriteALong ("warrock", premium, 3) or Call WriteALong ("warrock", premium1, 3)
Quote Originally Posted by hond1 View Post
iam sorry the code dont work.
Don't double post, please.
For vb6 or vb8 :O.?
vb6 and u need a module
Quote Originally Posted by hond1 View Post
For vb6 or vb8 :O.?
You need the module for the codes (WriteALong). Hopefully you do, and byt the way, the code carries through the languages I believe.
Is for visualbasic6
If you made the hack add it here...
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?