Sig Request

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Sig Request
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: SneakyPete
Quote: "Can you catch me"
Size: 500x100
Style: Grunge
Theme: Call of Duty Black Ops
Color: Light Blue
Render: Mason

Thanks in advance!
I will try for you, sorry if it turns out bad.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: SneakyPete
Quote: "Can you catch me"
Size: 500x100
Style: Grunge
Theme: Call of Duty Black Ops
Color: Light Blue
Render: Mason

Thanks in advance!
Here you go Sorry if it's bad.. If it is, tell me what I should improve on.
sig.pngattachment deleted
its not bad just the thing i dont like is how its all stretched out
Hmm ok I'll try to fix, btw would you like a call of duty black ops front cover? Like not a gun or anything but just the words?
Quote Originally Posted by SneakyPete View Post
Hey, I would like one of you to make me a signature.
Name: SneakyPete
Quote: "Can you catch me"
Size: 500x100
Style: Grunge
Theme: Call of Duty Black Ops
Color: Light Blue
Render: Mason

Thanks in advance!
Joke?! What fking size did you choose?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us