ExclamationCan you guys tell me if everything is compatible in this desktop build?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can you guys tell me if everything is compatible in this desktop build?
Sup guys, this is my first post, Learned of this site from my friend "Minivan Man"
Basically im building a comp for my friend, and I was hoping someone could tell me if all the parts in here are gonna work out fine, or what i should change for what, while still maintaing a price around $500. thanks, heres the specs:
The mobo is gay, switch it
hrm
any good motherboard in particular, that can still keep the price around $500-550?
ASUS M4A77TD is probs your best bet, I'm not really familiar with lower-end AMD builds but what you chose is definitely not something you would want.

You may have issues with buying the PC now with Japan practically losing control of the situation, so expect availability to drop and prices to skyrocket

PS: I'm Coeus.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?