I had to come find some cached thing for this for it to work..
When I try to click onto MPGH all it says is " Database error"
YES NOW IS FIXED
now is fixed ..
Originally Posted by Snipermon
now is fixed ..
What is the point of saying it's fixed, when he knows it is seeing as he's posting? That's just trying to get your post count up. Especially when someone else said it before you too.
Originally Posted by DJMKILLS
What is the point of saying it's fixed, when he knows it is seeing as he's posting? That's just trying to get your post count up. Especially when someone else said it before you too.
Why u hate snipermon? U always spam to threads things like that Ur the only one who try to get his post count up..
now no Database error
i think it was DDOS attack
Davie Fix It and now you can make thread
fixed now..hope we wont have that error again
its a normal error that sometimes come
now you know it so
/req close
It Was Ddos Attack And Now Dave MPGH Hero Fix That
I Got Told He Was Editing A Server File Or Something And He Forgot To Save It Lol
I think this error was just due to some mess up in the tables in the database. This I think is fixed by clearing those errors? Not 100% on this but I think that is the most common reason.
So it's easy to fix just usually you have to wait for someone to be there to fix it.
it happene to me too
Originally Posted by MeSoLdIeR
it happene to me too
Yes it would have happened to everyone. i got it as well.