[SOLVED] Noob question about hacking

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
[SOLVED] Noob question about hacking
I have one question. I'm a completely noob with hacking.
But I would like to try hacks in Crossfire, but as I try it, I get a block for 2 hours.
Have anyone the hacks that I can used and that undetected are. Please give me a url.

Thx for the time.

//Sorry for bad Englisch.
The CF Pubs (Daves and Swifts) are still undetected, so you're using a detected injector, download one of these Undetected Injectors.

That should help.
Yeah, use undetected injectors, like new valkyrie injector. BUT DONT USE INJECTORS IN THAT LINK, They are all detected
As stated above there are two reasons why you would be getting an automatically detected ban;

1. You are using a detected hack file (.Dll)

Please use those which are undetected for the majority of users;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...3-12-11-a.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...13-2011-a.html

2. the injector you are using is detected

Be sure to run all injectors as Administrator.

Please use the most recommended ones , found here;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...ndetected.html

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/292-combat...tor-2-2-a.html

Not sure how to use these injectors?

Please follow this tutorial;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...ing-hacks.html


This should solve your Auto-Detection problems, but just in case you are receiving other errors such as "Injection Failed" or hacks not showing up in game, You may need to update certain aspects of your system;

.NET Framework

Download .NET Frameworkⓘ

DirectX

Learn about DirectX - Games For Windowsⓘ

Microsoft Visual C++

Download details: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)ⓘ


Need more help? Please PM me or reply to this thread.

solved
╪closed╪
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us