Need Your Help
So I was in my tech class, and last unit we were working with Visual Basic and some simple C#. So today, out teacher announced that in 2 weeks we will be starting in working with HTML, and also pointed out that I will be an expert demonstrator.
Now the thing is I do not know a thing about HTML, and I tried to tell the teacher but he though I just did not want to help. The reason he thought I knew HTML is because I made some simple slot machine with VB. Anyway, I want someone to point me to some good books and tutorials, since we start in 3 weeks
Now the thing is I do not know a thing about HTML, and I tried to tell the teacher but he though I just did not want to help. The reason he thought I knew HTML is because I made some simple slot machine with VB. Anyway, I want someone to point me to some good books and tutorials, since we start in 3 weeks