These are the guns that I hear are the best, now give me your opinion!
I personally think that the M4A1 is the best for rushing because it has enough damage & it's easy to use. The MP7 isn't that bad for rushing as well because it is an SMG
Mp7 hands down.
Ak47 would be my 2nd pick as its powerful and it has the quick reload option
You can't rush with that 100 pound AK lol
SMG is rush style, so MP7
Then M4A1
You can't sprint as fast, but so what? It's only a minor detriment and it makes up for it in its debilitating power and ability to reload quicker than normal, allowing for the slamming of more enemies in one fight.
I think ima get the Mp7 cus it costs less. How's the spread on it compared to the K2?
Practically no spread and no recoil
mp7 .
L0l then im prob not gonna get it cus I don't use OP guns/hecks
get it anyways.
when i used it, it got my kd from 75% - 79%.